Date of Last Revision: July 28, 2011
BALANCEWARE LLC (developer of LazyMeter) is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information we receive. By using LazyMeter, you agree to the collection and use of your personal information as described in this policy.
- The data we ask for are limited to information we need to maintain your account and provide our service. We do not ask you for personal data that we do not need.
- We collect and maintain your account and associated “task” data on our secure servers.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law or to improve our service.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for marketing purposes or financial gain.
- Our goal is to make it as simple as possible for you to control what’s visible to the public, kept private, and permanently deleted.
- You can update your account information and preferences at any time by contacting us through the form at http://support.lazymeter.com/.
To comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, LazyMeter is only available to users who are at least 13 years old.
Respecting Your Contact Information
BALANCEWARE LLC may send you information related to your LazyMeter account. While we offer the ability to opt out of most communications in the “settings” section, we reserve the right to send high-priority communications to all registered users. Please contact us through the form at http://support.lazymeter.com to be completely removed from our system.
Types of Data Collected
- IP Address & Logs: LazyMeter logs standard user information such as IP address and browser used by all Visitors and Members. This data is used to monitor traffic and make improvements to the site.
- Account Registration: When users register with LazyMeter, they knowingly submit an email address, username, password and time zone.
- Cookies: We use a technology called “cookies” as part of a normal business procedure to keep you signed in, personalize your experience, and track aggregate patterns of behavior on the site. A cookie is an element of data that our Website sends to your browser which is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this from happening, which may interfere with your use of the product.
BALANCEWARE LLC uses a reputable third party to provide necessary server hardware, software, networking, storage, and other technology required to run LazyMeter. You retain the rights to all your information and data.
This web site may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by LazyMeter.com.
If you have any questions about privacy please contact us through the form at http://support.lazymeter.com/.
LazyMeter is a service created and maintained by BALANCEWARE LLC, a Washington Limited Liability Corporation. We accept postal mail at PO BOX 14534, San Francisco CA 94114.